Legal basis of the processing
The provision of data and therefore consent to the collection and processing of data is optional, the User can deny consent, and can revoke a consent already given at any time (via the banner at the bottom of the page or the browser settings to cookies, or the Contact link). However, denying consent may make it impossible to provide certain services and the browsing experience on the site would be compromised.
Purpose of the processing
The processing of data collected by the site, in addition to the purposes connected, instrumental and necessary for the provision of the service, is aimed at the following purposes:
– Statistics (analysis) Collection of data and information in an exclusively aggregate and anonymous form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site. None of this information is related to the natural person-User of the site, and does not allow identification in any way. Consent is not required.
– Security Collection of data and information in order to protect the security of the site (anti-spam filters, firewalls, virus detection) and of the Users and to prevent or unmask fraud or abuse to the detriment of the website. The data is recorded automatically and may also include personal data (IP address) which could be used, in accordance with the laws in force on the subject, in order to block attempts to damage the site itself or to cause damage to other users, or in any case harmful activities or constituting a crime. These data are never used to identify or profile the User and are deleted periodically. Consent is not required.
This site collects user data in two ways.
- Data collected in an automated manner While Users are browsing, the following information may be collected and stored in the server log files (hosting) of the site: - internet protocol (IP) address; - browser type; - parameters of the device used to connect to the site; - name of the internet service provider (ISP); - date and time of visit; - web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and exit; - possibly the number of clicks.
This data is used for statistical and analysis purposes, in exclusively aggregate form. The IP address is used exclusively for security purposes and is not cross-referenced with any other data.
- Data provided voluntarily
The site may collect other data in case of voluntary use of services by users, such as commenting services, communication services (contact forms), and will be used exclusively for the provision of the requested service: - name; - email address.
Place of treatment
The data collected by the site are processed at the headquarters of the Data Controller, and at the data center of the web Hosting, which is responsible for data processing, processing the data on behalf of the owner, is located in the European Economic Area and acts in compliance with the European standards.
Data retention period
The data collected by the site during its operation are kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the specified activities. Upon expiration, the data will be deleted or anonymized, unless there are no further purposes for storing them.
The data (IP address) used for site security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) are kept for 30 days.
Transfer of collected data to third parties
The data collected by the site is generally not provided to third parties, except in specific cases: legitimate request by the judicial authority and only in the cases provided for by law; if it is necessary for the provision of a specific service requested by the User; for carrying out security or site optimization checks.
Transfer of data to non-EU countries
This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union area. In particular with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) through social plugins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized on the basis of specific decisions of the European Union and of the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, in particular decision 1250/2016 (Privacy Shield - here is the information page of the Italian Guarantor), for which no further consent is required. The companies mentioned above guarantee their adherence to the Privacy Shield.
This site uses the following categories of cookies:
DISABLING COOKIES MAY PREVENT THE CORRECT USE OF SOME FUNCTIONS OF THE SITE ITSELF, in particular the services provided by third parties may not be accessible, and therefore may not be viewable: - YouTube videos or other video sharing services; - the social buttons of social networks; - Google maps. Instructions for disabling cookies can be found on the following web pages:
Mozilla Firefox - Microsoft Internet Explorer - Microsoft Edge - Google Chrome - Opera - Apple Safari
Third party cookies
This site also acts as an intermediary for third-party cookies (such as buttons for social networks), used to provide additional services and features to visitors and to simplify the use of the site itself, or to provide personalized advertising. This site has no control over their cookies entirely managed by third parties and does not have access to the information collected through these cookies. Information on the use of these cookies and their purposes, as well as on how to disable them, are provided directly by third parties on the pages indicated below.
Please remember that generally tracking users does not involve identification of the same, unless the User is already registered with the service and is also already logged in, in which case it is understood that the User has already expressed his consent directly to the third party when registering for the relevant service (e.g. Facebook).
- Google Analytics: used to analyze the use of the site by users, compile reports on site activities and user behavior, check how often users visit the site, how the site is tracked and which pages are visited most frequently . The information is combined with information collected from other sites in order to create a comparative picture of the use of the site compared to other sites in the same category. Data collected: browser identifier, date and time of interaction with the site, page of origin, IP address. Place of data processing: European Union as the anonymisation of the service is active.
The data collected does not allow the personal identification of users, and is not cross-referenced with other information relating to the same person. They are treated in an aggregated form and anonymized (truncated at the last octet). On the basis of a specific agreement, Google Inc. is prohibited from cross-referencing such data with that obtained from other services.
Further information on Google Analytics cookies can be found on the Google Analytics Cookie Usage on Websites page.
The user can selectively disable (opt-out) the collection of data by Google Analytics by installing the appropriate component provided by Google on their browser (opt out).
The data controller pursuant to current laws is the site administrator, "AUTO SPECIAL PLANET", who can be contacted via the CONTACTS section (link at the bottom of the page).
The web hosting is responsible for the data processing, processing the data on behalf of the owner.
Google is appointed data controller, processing data on behalf of the owner (Google Analytics).